The Photos tab contains all Photos, Virtual Tours, and Videos associated with a listing. The links appear for all items that are present for a listing. On the Photos tab, navigate among listings to quickly scan through the available photos, videos, and virtual tours.
Photos will automatically resize according to the size of your screen. You may navigate between photos using one of three tools:
- Arrow buttons – Click on the arrows to move between photos.
- Drop-down list – Click on a photo name to select the photo you would like to view.
- Filmstrip – Click on the thumbnail photo to view the large photo.
To view the photos in Full Screen mode, click the button in the lower left corner of the Photos tab. Full screen mode collapses both the summary list and the filmstrip to maximize the photo viewing area. To return to the normal Photos tab view, click the button again. To hide the thumbnail filmstrip, click on the down arrow in the lower right corner of the Photos tab. The button will change to display an up arrow; click this arrow to restore the thumbnail filmstrip.
Videos will display embedded within the Search Results window. Click the Play button to play the listing video.
Using the menu options at the upper right corner of your Portal page, you may also:
- Return to the portal dashboard by clicking Home,
- Share the current listing or selected listings with others over e-mail, or to a variety of social networking sites by clicking Share,
- Print listing information by clicking Print,
- Get driving directions for the listings you've selected with a check box by clickingRoute,
- or Log Out of your portal by clicking Log Off